One of our favorite make-up artists, Luba Samrick, demonstrates how to create the perfect fall make-up look, using the lovely Miss Michigan Elizabeth Wertenberger as her model.
Artistry, the official skincare and cosmetics sponsor of the Miss America Organization, just debuted their fall line. Here are some tips and inspiration!
Embrace your natural beauty
• Use subtle colours and a light hand to accentuate your best features.
• Invest in quality makeup brushes—like the ARTISTRY® Lavish Brush Set.
Sculpt with neutrals
• Use light, luminous neutrals to highlight your brow bone, the middle of your eyelid, your cheekbone.
• Use dark, intense neutrals to create dimension and drama along the lash line and in the crease.
Accent with colour
• Use touches of pink—on eyes, cheeks and lips—for a youthful glow.
• Prime your lips for rich colour with a lip pencil one shade darker than your lipstick. Fill in lips entirely with pencil, then apply top color.
Check out the new fall collection from Artistry here.