It's no secret that the fourpoints team are big fans of MAC cosmetics. My current favorite in their lineup is Cremesheen lipstick in Creme D'Nude. It's the pefect neutral for fall, for the fair skinned ladies like me and the darker complected among us. What i love about this lipstick is the full pigmentation, the shiny but not too glossy finish, and the way it feels. It's like a gorgeous chapstick, essentially—very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. There are other shades in the Cremesheen line, however, if nudes are not your thing. Check out all of MAC's lipsticks.
Bonus: If you collect 6 empty make up containers (eyeshadow, lipstick, powder, etc.) you can turn them in at any MAC counter or store for a FREE lipstick!
Image courtesy of www.maccosmetics.com
Artistry, the official skincare and cosmetics sponsor of the Miss America Organization, just debuted their fall line. Here are some tips and inspiration!
Embrace your natural beauty
• Use subtle colours and a light hand to accentuate your best features.
• Invest in quality makeup brushes—like the ARTISTRY® Lavish Brush Set.
Sculpt with neutrals
• Use light, luminous neutrals to highlight your brow bone, the middle of your eyelid, your cheekbone.
• Use dark, intense neutrals to create dimension and drama along the lash line and in the crease.
Accent with colour
• Use touches of pink—on eyes, cheeks and lips—for a youthful glow.
• Prime your lips for rich colour with a lip pencil one shade darker than your lipstick. Fill in lips entirely with pencil, then apply top color.
Check out the new fall collection from Artistry here.